In a securely gated building with a maximum of eleven occupied units, you will be joining a small, friendly community with none of the noise and worries found in a large, impersonal complex. Please see our video on the Gallery page for a 15 minute relaxing look at the building, a detailed walk through the interior of our condo and a sneak peek at the fabulous views and beach scene.
Alondra is the largest of three units that share the third floor pool deck. An easy, zig-zag set of 25 steps leads up the outside of the building to enter our level of the building directly. The pool deck is equipped with outdoor shower, quality wrought iron table and chairs for dining as well as soft loungers. Because we are so close to the beach (2 minutes!) and enjoy the option of using the even larger rooftop terrace, our pool deck is almost always available for eating outside, a quiet afternoon read or an evening drink. Both decks have great ocean and beach views. Because of our hillside location, the view from inside Alondra includes the pool, the ocean, red-tiled and charmingly domed rooftops.
Alondra’s spacious living/dining and kitchen area is open concept with two large opening windows. In brief, our amenities include
- stylish & comfy seating for relaxing or eating in
- a smoke-free environment with two large opening living-room windows, Casablanca fans and air-conditioning
- cable TV(27 " flat-screen), both ADSL & WIFI & a nice little sound system with MP-3 plug-in.
Alondra’s kitchen is equipped with
- refrigerator, gas stovetop, electric toaster-oven, microwave, coffeemaker, water cooler, toaster, slow cooker, blender and juicer.
- iron & ironing board
- all dishes, cutlery & and utensils
- large bottles of distilled water, available from our Manager
Alondra’s bedroom is entered through a tiled and string-curtained archway. A huge arch-shaped bedroom window also opens. The bedroom features
- plenty of closet space for hanging and shelving clothes
- a built in bedside stand with clock-radio
- a bedside chest of drawers
- an in-room lockbox, large enough for laptops and other valuables
- towels and linens provided
- our "California King" sized bed sleeps two comfortably - sorry we cannot accommodate a third guest on the living-room sofa
Alondra’s en-suite bathroom is off the bedroom, roomy, attractively tiled and features a shower with a bench seat. There is an original stained glass window that opens. An electric hairdryer is supplied.
c/o 506 - 555 Jervis St., Vancouver, British Columbia, V6E4N1
Phone : (604) 681-9994